Activated your Student ID card to allow you to check out library materials?
Set up an Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account so you can request materials UD doesn't own?
Welcome to the Country Information subject guide. Although it is not comprehensive, it will point you to the most useful databases, journals, books and reference sources, and online information. It will assist you in both basic and advanced research. Updating is done periodically so keep an eye out for information about new resources and search tips.
Looking for Books? You can find books by using our online catalog or you may want to browse the shelf.
- HC 10-1085 Economic history and conditions
- HC 79 Special topics Including air pollution, automation, consumer demand, famines, flow of funds, etc.
- HC 94-1085 By region or country
- HG 3810-4000 Foreign exchange. International finance. International monetary system
- HG 4538 Foreign investments
- Online Catalog :use SUBJECT and country name
Refer to selected books (online or in print). These may be located in the Reference section (first floor to the left of circulation), or available electronically. Reference books use the same Call Numbers as the circulating books listed above and must be used within the Library.
Looking for Articles?
- Databases both specialized and general can be found here.
- Explore Journals Journal titles can be searched for in the Online Catalog or by using Full-Text Journal Search.
Several Websites are listed here which contain statistics, demographics, etc., such as CIA Factbook and GlobalEDGE.
Cowan-Blakley Memorial Library
Braniff Building, Lower Level